Please read the following COVID-19 policy changes if you plan on visiting the Countryside Animal Clinic.
Please read the following Phase I Re-Opening for Countryside Animal Clinic.
In Phase I of re-opening we are offering limited face-to-face services at both locations starting Monday, June 7.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time. Tardiness may result in rescheduling your appointment.
- Make sure all new patient paperwork and medical records are submitted before your visit.
- A fee will apply for no shows and same day cancellations.
- Please call from the parking lot when you arrive for your appointment. Two adult family members will be permitted inside for the appointment. A staff member will retrieve you and your pet from the car when the doctor is ready.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 3 feet at all times during your visit.
- Non-vaccinated customers should wear a mask when inside the building or when in direct contact with our staff.
- If you would prefer to continue with car side service, please call the staff upon arrival. A staff member will retrieve your pet from the car when the doctor is ready.
- The lobby is open for product pick up only. Please call ahead for any prescription refills, products, or food.
- Only 4 adults permitted in the lobby at a time and must maintain social distancing of at least 3 feet at all times. Masks are required if you are not vaccinated.
- Make sure your dog is wearing a secure collar with a non-retractable leash and all cats are in carriers.
- Please do not visit the clinic if you are sick with cold or flu-like symptoms.
We are taking every precaution in keeping the Countryside family safe and healthy.
We look forward to being fully open in the coming weeks, DEPENDING on the status of the pandemic and how well Phase I goes.