Please read the following COVID-19 policy changes if you plan on visiting the Countryside Animal Clinic.
Please read the following important updates before your visit to Countryside Animal Clinic.
- You do not have to call when you arrive. You may call or enter the lobby to check-in for all appointments.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time. Tardiness may result in rescheduling your appointment.
- Make sure all required paperwork, medical records, and vaccination history have been submitted before your visit.
- A fee will apply for no shows and same day cancellations.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times during your visit.
- Non-vaccinated customers should wear a mask when inside the building or when in direct contact with our staff.
- The lobby is open for product pick ups. Please call ahead for any prescription refills, products, or food.
- Please keep your dog under strict control and away from other people, pets, and especially cats.
- Do not visit the clinic if you have a fever or symptoms of any illness.
We are taking every precaution to keep our staff healthy and working for you.